Sims Villa is a City Fringe Condo in a prime district. The newest condo launch of 566 units develop by CDL & The Hong Leong Group. It is strategically located along Sims Drive which was a GLS site (government land sales). It is just a 5 minutes walk to the nearest Aljunied MRT (EW9) station which is approximately 400m away. Sims Villa allows the drivers to drive at their convenience by 2 major expressways – KPE (Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway), PIE (Pan Island Expressway).
Residents of Sims Villa, you will get to enjoy wide varieties of amenities around the vicinity. Selections from shopping, dining, entertainment , we have the newly open PLQ Mall (Paya Lebar Quarter Mall) with 12 movie screens, Kallang Wave Mall & Kallang Leisure Park. Sims Villa owners can get to enjoy local food spots such as Old Airport Road Market & Food Centre, Sims Vista market & food centre, and Kallang Estate Fresh Market & food centre. If you prefer more international food cuisine, you may consider Jewel @ Changi or Paya Lebar Quarter Mall
Sims Drive is under Kallang URA master plan with plans to rejuvenate the Kallang River, The Kallang River will see a new lease of life & activity with enhanced connectivity for both pedestrians and cyclists. Residents can look forward for new amenities and facilities coming soon.
For parents, you may explore schools such as Geylang Methodist School, Cedar Girls’ & Kong Hwa School which are all close proximity to Sims Villa.
All Sims Villa Owner may browse and download both Sims Villa E-Brochure and Sims Villa Floor Plan here
- Located along Sims Drive, with wide array of amenities to suit everyone needs
- A 5 minutes walk to Aljunied MRT (EW9)
- 1 station away from Paya Lebar MRT (EW8 & CC9), & 5 Stations away to Raffles Place MRT (EW14 & NS26)
- Easily accessible via the KPE (Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway), PIE (Pan Island Expressway) & Nicoll Highway
- A 15 minutes drive to Changi International Airport, SUTD, Jewel @ Changi, and Changi Terminal 1 to 5.
- A 10 minutes drive to your working palce @ CBD.
- Cycling 8 minutes to Sports Hub which add on to daily active and healthy lifestyles
- Geylang Methodist Primary and Secondary School is Within the 1km vicinity0
- James Cook University with new campus for 3,400 students is expanding too
- Within a 10-min drive to several shopping and entertainment centres including the brand new Kinex Mall, Kallang Wave mall, Paya Lebar Square & as well as Suntec City
- A wide range of food from local food to international cuisine.
- Strategically located within the 2 fast growth areas in Singapore Master Plan – Kallang Riverside & Paya Lebar sub-regional centre.
- Paya Lebar airbase will be relocated and that will remove the height restrictions in the vicinity.