at Guillemard Road, Singapore
Open for Registration of Interest
No COMMISSION payable by Buyers!
Enjoy Direct Developer Price from Developer Sales Team
Call/SMS/Whatsapp Noma Hotline at +65 8467 2886 for enquiry!
Noma is an upcoming City Fringe Condo in Prime District 14. The newest freehold condo launch of exclusive 39 units presented to you by Macly Group. It is strategically located along Guillemard Road. Macly Group bought over 5 numbers of 2-Storey Terrace Houses at 331, 333, 335, 339 Guillemard Road & No. 56 Lorong 28 Geylang in 2018 for $20.55 million. It has a total land area of 12,839 Sqft.
Noma Condo is nestled in the heart of Geylang, with exclusive 50 Units of 1 Bedroom to 3 Bedrooms. It is just a 6 minutes stroll to the nearest Dakota MRT (CC8) and Old Airport Road Market & Food Centre which is approximately 508m away.
Aspiring Owners of Noma Condo may browse and download both Noma E-Brochure and Noma Floor Plan here.
Noma Condo located along Guillemard Road, It is just a 6 minutes stroll to the nearest Dakota MRT (CC8) which is probably 508m away. This new freehold condo is well connected to 2 major expressways – KPE & PIE which make travelling to the other parts of Singapore convenient.
Noma Condo Singapore is surrounded by many famous landmarks such as Singapore Sports Hub, National Stadium, Singapore Indoor Stadium Water Sports Centre, OCBC Aquatic Centre, and Kallang Theatre.
For parents looking at Schools, you may explore schools such as Kong Hwa School, Geylang Methodist School and Broadrick Secondary which are all close proximity to Noma Condo.
Myra Project Details
|Address||331 Guillemard Road|
|Description||Freehold Residential Condo with condo facilities at Guillemard Road|
|Unit Mix||1 to 3 Bedrooms|
Future homeowners at Noma Condo can look forward to a suite of condo facilities each day as they head back to their abode. Condo facilities features swimming pool, gym, bbq, pool deck that suit inhabitants of different personality. The facilities provide you and your family full family entertainment needs each day as you looks to fulfil life to the fullest.
Interested in Myra?
Contact us NOW!
Noma Site Plan
Why Buy Noma?
- Located along Guillemard Road, with wide array of amenities of eateries and cafes to suit everyone needs
- A 5 minutes walk to Dakota MRT (CC8).
- 1 station away from Paya Lebar MRT (EW8 & CC9), & 6 Stations away to Raffles Place MRT (EW14 & NS26)
- Easily accessible via the KPE (Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway), PIE (Pan Island Expressway) & Nicoll Highway
- 15 minutes drive to Changi International Airport, SUTD, Jewel @ Changi, and Changi Terminal 1 to 5.
- 6-8 minutes drive to Suntec City and Bugis
- 12 minutes drive to your working palce @ CBD.
- Cycling of 8 minutes to Sports Hub and National Stadium which add on to daily active and healthy lifestyles
- Geylang Methodist Primary and Secondary School and Keong Hwa Primary School is Within the 1km vicinity
- James Cook University with new campus for 3,400 students is expanding too
- Within a 10-min drive to several shopping and entertainment centres including the brand new Kinex Mall, Kallang Wave mall, Paya Lebar Square, SingPost and as well as Suntec City
- A wide range of food from local food to international cuisine.
- Various local food spots such as Old Airport Road Market & Food Centre, Sims Vista market & food centre, Geylang Serai Market & Food Center and Kallang Estate Fresh Market & food centre
- Strategically located within the 2 fast growth areas in Singapore Master Plan. That is the Kallang Riverside & Paya Lebar Regional Commercial Hub.
- Paya Lebar airbase will be relocated and that will remove the height restriction in the vicinity.
Noma Google Map
To find out the distance or time taken to travel from Noma to another location or vice-versa, click on either “Directions to” or “Directions from” and enter the address, name or postal code. You may choose from 4 different mode of the transportation provided – By Car, Public Transit, Walking or Bicycling, and select the most ideal route suggested by Google map.
To restart the whole process, click on “Reset Map”. You may also explore the surrounding of Noma through the interactive “Google Street View” by dragging the “Human” icon to any of the highlighted road.